How to return
1. Click on 'Start your return' and enter your email and order number.
2. Tell us what item(s) you want to return and why.
3. Confirm your return.
4. You’ll immediately receive your a digital barcode, this is your return label. We will also automatically send you a copy of the digital return label per email.
5. Place the items in their original packaging in the box, add the return form and seal it.
6. Drop off your parcel at your respective carrier drop off point near you. Have the QR code scanned from your smartphone.
Good news. Returning products doesn't cost a thing! Be sure to return it with the same carrier that delivered the package to you.
How long does the return process take?
Yes! Are you expecting a new or different delivery with DHL? Just give your return package to the mailman when he rings your door, instead of bringing it to a drop-off point or Packstation. DHL will accept your return, if you have your QR code ready to scan!
Once we've received the item(s) at our warehouse, we will process your return. From the moment we refund you, your bank still needs to process it. The amount of time this takes differs per bank and payment method - see the timeline below. You can choose whether you want to be refunded through your original payment method or an adidas e-Gift card.
The process timeline:
1. Shipment & processing: 5-6 business days
2. Refund processed:
- adidas e-Gift card: immediately after we’ve processed the return
- Credit/debit card: max 14 business days
- Apple Pay & Google Pay (available in the adidas app): max. 14 days
- PayPal: max 3 business days
- Klarna: see the 'FAQ: Return with Klarna' below
Will you refund my shipping costs?
We’ll refund your entire shipping costs, except in the following cases:
1) You’re only returning a part of your order.
2) You return your order with a different carrier.
3) You chose for express delivery. In this case, we can refund you the amount of a standard delivery, but only if you return your complete order.
Inform Klarna about your return by visiting to the KlarnaPortal. Select the relevant order and click 'returns'. You'll then be able to indicate you've returned one, several or all items. This will temporarily pause your payment due date until the return has been processed. Klarna will then provide you with your new invoice total (if applicable) or send a confirmation email when there's no payment due anymore.Did you already pay? You'll receive your refund within 3-5 business days.
When do I receive my refund when I've paid with Klarna?
If you've paid with Klarna, all refunds will be handled by them. If you inform them about your return through the KlarnaPortal, Klarna will refund you directly within 3 – 5 business days after we've received your return.
Can I exchange my items?
Did you order an item you like online but is it the wrong size? Instead of returning it, you can exchange it for a different size for free within 100 days.
How do I exchange an item?
Click on ‘Free size exchange’ tell us which item(s) you want to exchange and pick your right size. Pack the item(s) and bring the package to a drop off point within 7 days to avoid getting your size exchange cancelled. As soon as the package is scanned by the carrier, your new size(s) will be shipped. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking code when it leaves our warehouse. We will use our standard delivery service and send it to your original delivery address.
Returning and exchanging items from the same order?
No problem. You can pack all items in the same box. Please use the exchange label instead of the provided return label for the fastest process. We’ll refund you through your original payment method when we’ve received the package. Your exchanged item(s) are then already on their way to you!
When is an item excluded from exchanging?
- Personalized items are made uniquely for you and cannot be exchanged.
- Hype products, such as the Yeezy collection, also cannot be exchanged.
What happens if I use the return label from the box for my exchange?
No printer? No worries, you can still use the label that comes in the box. It only takes a few days longer to arrive as your exchange will be shipped after we've received the returned items.
If you desire your item in a different colour, please return the item and make a new purchase. Items purchased at a physical adidas store can only be exchanged in-store.
Can I use my refund e-Gift card in adidas stores?
You can choose to be refunded through an adidas e-Gift card. You’ll receive this gift card as soon as we’ve processed your return via email. It’s immediately ready to use and can be redeemed online and in adidas stores.
How do I return items purchased at an adidas store?
You can return items at any adidas store, but preferably you return them to the same store where you originally purchased them. Please bring your receipt with you, and make sure you’re returning your items within 100 days. We don't accept items that were purchased in our online shop in our stores.
How do I return items ordered via Click & Collect and picked up in-store?
Click & Collect reservations are made online, then picked up and paid for in store. If you want to return a Click & Collect order, you can do this directly in the store.
How do I return items ordered in an adidas store to be delivered to your home?
If one of our store employees placed an in-store order for you with a tablet and you'll receive these items at home, you have to return the products to our warehouse by following the online return process above.
How do I return adidas items purchased at another store or online shop?
If you purchased products at another store or online shop, please get in touch with them, as they have their own return policies. It is not possible to return your items to adidas.